Grateful to support your local kindness
Throughout another challenging year of the pandemic, kindness prevailed. Thank you. Your gifts, be that of time, talent, or treasure (or all three!), have provided much-needed support to local charitable organizations vital to our region. We are grateful for the opportunity to help facilitate your gifts.
This year we welcomed 11 new named funds ensuring support for the specific communities and causes for which the funds were created. Working together with 74 fund holders, and many donors to our regional funds, we granted over $300,000 locally in Stratford, St. Marys, and Perth County.
2021 has been an exceptional year of growth with gifts of over 2.6 million dollars invested into current named funds, new named funds, and regional funds. This extraordinary growth ensures our community investment program can continue to give more. As always, your generosity and kindness inspire us.
We are grateful to our board and committee volunteers for giving so generously of their time and thank them for their expertise in leading the Foundation forward – especially, in these unprecedented times.
Wishing you all the blessings of this festive time of year. May you have a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season.
2021 Year in Review
Each year presents new opportunities, and 2021 has been no exception.
- 300K was granted throughout Stratford, St. Marys, and Perth County to 49 local organizations.
- Smart & Caring Community Funds provided grants to projects addressing Priority #4 Social Inclusion within the recently released Community Safety and Well-Being Plan.
- Eleven new funds established that will provide vital support to local community-based organizations and communities.
- SPCF joined Will Power, a national movement introducing Canadians to the power their Will can have through charitable giving.
- Foundation staff continue their equity, diversity and inclusion learning journey through sessions organized by Community Foundations of Canada.
Join us in making an impact
Whether you’d like to contribute to an existing Fund, start a new Fund, or support the work of the Community Foundation, there’s still time to make your 2021 year-end gift for your 2021 charitable tax receipt.
- Gifts by credit card can be made securely online through CanadaHelps until December 31, 2021.
- Gifts by cheque can be mailed to the address below and envelopes must be postmarked by Canada Post on or before December 31, 2021, to receive a 2021 charitable tax receipt.
Cheques should be made out to the Stratford Perth Community Foundation with the name of the Fund in the memo line.
- Stratford Perth Community Foundation
55 Lorne Avenue East, Unit 5
Stratford ON N5A 6S4
- Stratford Perth Community Foundation
- To donate securities, our brokerage firm must receive the securities by electronic transfer from your broker/advisor on or before December 31, 2021. Click here for our Share Transfer Form
If you have any questions, we’re here for you. Please contact Roxy Rae at email@example.com
Holiday Office Hours
For the health and safety of our donors, volunteers, and staff, we are working remotely over the holidays.
- December 24 – 28 CLOSED
- December 29 and 30 OPEN 9am – 5pm
- December 31 OPEN 9am – 1pm
- January 3 CLOSED
- January 4 Regular hours commence 9am – 5pm
We are deeply grateful to be your Community Foundation. Our work is possible because of your kindness.
Thank you, donors. With your donations, we can grant more each and every year.
Thank you, future donors. If your charitable giving plan includes a bequest to the Community Foundation, we thank you. When you are ready to talk about your charitable vision, we’ll be here to listen.
Thank you, volunteers. Because of your leadership and expertise, we are strong, resilient, and growing.
Thank you, business supporters. You donated when we needed to cancel our Mayors Gala, choosing to invest in our Foundation’s organizational health and resiliency.
Thank you for believing in our work.
Dunphy Burdett Lawyers
Larry Hudson Chevrolet Buick GMC
Molesworth Farm Supply Ltd.
MTE Consultants Inc.
Orr Insurance & Investment
RE/MAX a-b REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE
Sommers Generator Systems
Ward & Uptigrove Wealth Management