2020 Grant Recipients
COVID-19: Charitable Response Grants
COVID-19 has increased demand for programs and services provided by our front-line agencies serving high need, vulnerable people and families. The SPCF has provided immediate grants to organizations supporting people most deeply impacted by this pandemic, including those experiencing homelessness and poverty, isolated seniors and youth, and mental wellness services.
List of grantees for urgent funds:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Listowel and District
- Family Services Perth-Huron
- Rotary Club of Festival City and Rotary District 6330
- Stratford House of Blessing
- Stratford Perth Hospice Foundation
- United Way Perth-Huron
List will be updated as grants are issued.