Stratford Perth Community Foundation activating Emergency Community Support Fund alongside communities coast to coast to coast
Vulnerable populations across Canada continue to be disproportionately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Marginalized groups, youth, children and the elderly, essential workers, and newcomers are just some of the communities that are facing increased challenges right now.
We are proud to have partnered with Community Foundations of Canada and the Government of Canada to deliver the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF) for the Stratford, St. Marys and Perth County region.
Launched on May 19, 2020, we’ve invested an additional $201,860 through the ECSF towards local charities and qualified donees supporting populations experiencing heightened vulnerability during this crisis.
Our community foundation is finalizing the remaining grants to our community through the ECSF. We are unfortunately no longer accepting applications. Since the start of the pandemic, charities and non-profit organizations have been leading the charge to assist those who need it most in the fight against COVID-19. We know the need for funding is still significant. If you would like to be notified if any additional funding becomes available through ECSF, please fill out this form.
We invite you to explore opportunities with the other ECSF funding intermediaries in your community. More information about other national funders is available here.
We invite you to follow Community Foundations of Canada’s website for further updates as well.
To see the list of grants made locally, please visit our 2020 Grant Recipient Page:
Lightning Talks and Webinars:
Missed a webinar? Check out the recordings.
- How to apply for the Emergency Community Support Fund
- COVID-19 & Black Communities in Canada | COVID-19 et communautés noires au Canada
- The Gendered Experience of COVID-19 | L’expérience genrée de COVID-19
- Grantmaking and Equity in an Emergency | Subventionner et équité en cas d’urgence
- COVID-19’s Impact on Migrant Workers Experiencing Vulnerability
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Indigenous Communities | L’impact de COVID-19 sur les communautés autochtones
The Emergency Community Support Fund