Board of Directors: Call for Nominations 2024
Who we are looking for
Stratford Perth Community Foundation (SPCF) is looking for caring community-minded individuals who want to make a positive local impact in communities throughout Perth County. There are currently two (2) Board positions to commence late June 2024.
If you are:
- Motivated by SPCF’s purpose to advance philanthropy throughout Perth County.
- Committed to building strong, equitable and inclusive communities in Perth County.
- Knowledgeable about community issues across Perth County.
- Community-minded and living and/or working in Perth County, Stratford, or St. Marys.
We hope you will consider applying.
Skills, Experience and Expertise
SPCF’s mission is to support charitable organizations throughout Perth County through responsible stewardship of endowed funds. SPCF’s region is comprised of Stratford, St. Marys, and the municipalities of North Perth, Perth South, West Perth, and Perth East.
SPCF strives to represent the communities in its region through its Board and welcomes the unique contributions individuals bring from their geographic location, education, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, age, religion, disability, and beliefs.
SPCF is seeking nominees with a broad range of skills and perspectives, community leadership, and professional expertise, and particularly interested to hear from candidates with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Strategic leadership and governance, particularly in the charitable sector
- Legal with knowledge of non-profit and charity law
- Finance / Accounting / Investment Management
A Board position with SPCF is a three-year term with the option to be considered by the Board for an additional three years.
- Contribute experience, expertise, and skills to advance SPCF’s mission.
- Participate in four (4) to six (6) Board meetings per year, either in person or by videoconference.
- Participate with at least one (1) committee aligned with interests and expertise.
- Finance and Investment Committee
- Governance Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Endowment Advisory Council
- Act as ambassadors for SPCF.
To apply, please complete and submit your Nomination Form. See the Apply Now Button below.
All nominations will be considered, and candidates will be contacted by a member of SPCF’s Nominating Committee to be advised of their application’s status by April 5, 2024.
A slate of board members will be presented and voted on at SPCF’s Annual General Meeting in June 2024.
SPCF is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , if you need accommodation or would like to discuss accessibility requirements during the recruitment process.