2021 Annual General Meeting
On May 26 from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., Stratford Perth Community Foundation hosted its 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM). Our AGM was an opportunity for our community and stakeholders to come together to reflect on a year that had been challenging and one that saw our community respond like never before.
- Welcome and Chair’s Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Conflict of Interest Declaration(s)
- Investment Highlights
- Presentation of the F2020 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Omnibus Motion
- Acknowledgement of Retiring Board Members
- Report from the Nominating Committee
- Approval of the Slate of Directors
- Other Business
- Reflections from the SPCF Leadership
Due to the ongoing health guidelines and restrictions, the 2021 AGM will be taking place virtually. Voting is restricted to SPCF members.